Special Edition Exotic 8mm kuka Koka Tasbih 99 Beads – Beautifully Alif with Rings
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Beautiful handmade 99-bead kuka/Koka seed tasbih (prayer beads) with dividers and a beautifully sculpted Alif/imam with rings on it. It is made from the dense hard seeds of the Piassava Fiber Palm (Latin name: Attala funifera) of Eastern Brazil. These Turkish style prayer beads are smooth to the touch and enjoyable to use. This 8-mm bead tasbih has an approximately 30-inch inside diameter so it will fit easily over one’s head and hangs down to mid-chest. Note: As this is a natural seed product color variations in the bead and slight imperfections may be noticed.
- Unique beautiful Turkish design with rings on Alif/imam
- Very limited item, one-time production – intricately handcrafted
- Made from the dense hard piasssava palm (attalea funifera) tree seeds
- High quality kuka/Koka with 99 8-mm beads plus 2 dividers and Alif
- Raw material from Brazil, crafted in Egypt in the Turkish style
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.