Dark Brown Saucer Shape 6x7mm 99-ct Turkish Style Koka Tasbih Prayer Beads
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
A small 99-bead tesbih made with natural kuka/koka seed with dividers and a beautifully sculpted alif/imam on strong durable string. The beads are saucer-shaped being 6-mm tall by 7-mm at the widest point, making them unique. The darker- than-natural finish is done to give an antique look by dying it brown with dye. The colors vary as the natural seed absorbs the color differently. It is made from the exotic dense hard water-resistant seeds of the Piassava Fiber Palm (Latin name: attalea funifera) of grown in Eastern Brazil. These Turkish-style prayer beads are smooth to the touch and enjoyable to use. Total length end to end is 18 inches from end to end when the tasbih is straightened. The inside diameter is 24-inches so it will fit over most heads to wear around your neck. It is very difficult to craft prayer beads from this material. Please see the pictures of the raw product before they are processed. It has 3-bead counter at end after alif/iman.
- Unique natural prayer beads with dark brown antique finish
- Made from exotic koka or kuka seeds from the Piassava Fiber Palm Tree
- Measures 18″ end to tip with a 24-inch circumference to fit over the head
- Made with strong durable woven string, excellent Islamic or eid gift
- 99-bead tesbih, 6×7-mm saucer-shape beads with dividers and iman/alif
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.