Rustic Exotic Handmade Bracelet Jenitri Rudraksha Seed 12mm with 19 Beads on Black Elastic Cord Unisex
10 in stock
A large handcrafted 100% natural bracelet made from the Rudraksha tree (latin: Eliocarpus ganitrus) seeds. The bracelets are crafted in Indonesia where the tree is called Jenitri. This tree is considered by the Hindu culture to have many spiritual benefits and wearing the seeds is believed to provide healing properties for many ailments. The size of the seeds on this bracelet is 12mm and it consists of 19 beads. Strung on a durable black elastic cord which is virtually unbreakable. No colors or dyes have been added, they come with their natural brown color. This seed is also nicknamed “blueberry seeds” as the fruit around the seed is usually a blue color. Note: This is a natural untreated product. Some slight variance in sizes, shapes, and colors of the beads as well as minor imperfections are to be expected.
- Natural-color medium-size 12mm handmade Rudraksha Jenitri seed bracelet
- Unisex bracelet for wrist sizes 7.5-8.5 inches (19-20.5 cm) with elastic
- Believed, by Hindus, to have spiritual benefits and many healing properties
- Naturally waterproof and extremely durable comes in a small gift box
- Strung on 1mm durable elastic cord, easy to slip on, for men or women
|Wood Type||Jenitri Rudraksha|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.