Limited Edition Exotic 8mm Kuka Tasbih 99 Beads & Extra Counters
Beautiful handmade 99-bead kuka/koka seed tasbih (prayer beads) with dividers and a beautifully sculpted alif/imam. It is made from the dense hard seeds of the Piassava Fiber Palm (Latin name: attalea funifera) of Eastern Brazil. These Turkish style prayer beads are smooth to the touch and enjoyable to use. This 8-mm bead tasbih has an approximately 30-inch inside diameter so it will fit easily over one's head and hangs down to mid-chest. It has an extra 10-bead counters, a 9-bead counter for extensive repetitions and a 1-bead space marker. Note: As this is a natural seed product color variations in the bead and slight imperfections may be noticed.
- Special beautiful Turkish design w/ 2 extra counters & space marker
- Very limited item, one-time production - intricately handcrafted
- Made from the dense hard piasssava palm (attalea funifera) tree seeds
- High quality kuka/koka with 99 8-mm beads plus 2 dividers and alif
- Raw material from Brazil, crafted in Egypt in the Turkish style